I miss your siblings too. (not your dreads too much)Anybody coming to NY? Hey all you Kelly relatives - How is everybody? Congratulations on the newest addition - Finnegan McGreevy. I hope mamma, baby and all are happy, healthy and sleeping lots.
Happy Valentine's Day to ALL! And Happy Birthday to Moe!(2/13)
Hi family! This is so cool. Dylyn looks so big! I can't believe I haven't met her yet. I miss you guys a ton. The season ends for me in less than a week and a half and I want to try to get down to see Patrick and Jill soon. Basically all I'm doing other than swimming is school and then I'll start work when the season is over. Planning on spending most of the summer in Australia and I can't wait. I miss Erin in Ireland....
Hi! Wow, it's been way too long since I've spent time with y'all. I'm hoping to make it to Long Island for Labor Day Weekend. A friend is getting married, but I'd like to make a little vacation of it. Of course, if there's a reunion earlier and more people would be around, I'd rather do that. Hope all is well.
em thats weird i was thinking yesterday about coming to see you soon. so your busy? you should let me know when i can make a trip, or you can come here. its just that we are not that far away from each other and still haven't met up. hope to see everyone soon.
Hi to all, Now that a couple people have responded, I can see how this could be really cool - especially as you add pictures and let us know who's where and doing what. I'm home and working lots for tax season, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel - its April 15th. So, we saw Grandma and Uncle Chris tonight - Chris will set Grandma up so she can chat too. I bet Lee and Caroline would like to be in on this - if anyone has their email. Last time Chris and Linda were here (2wks ago) we tried to talk about a family reunion this summer, but it didn't get settled. Maybe we should see who's available when and where we all want to get together? Pretty much anytime in the summer is good for me. When is your break in the summer Patrick? Love to all (say hi to your families) - talk to you soon.
Happy 50th Birthday Chris! Welcome to the club. Hope your trip - (the one to Dublin) was great, can't wait to hear about it and see all the great pictures. Love to all.
I'm sure I'm missing a lot of email addresses, so if you would... pass the word along. Once you become a member, you can edit the blog site - there for allowing you "permission" to invite more family.
7 comments:
I miss your siblings too. (not your dreads too much)Anybody coming to NY?
Hey all you Kelly relatives - How is everybody?
Congratulations on the newest addition - Finnegan McGreevy. I hope mamma, baby and all are happy, healthy and sleeping lots.
Happy Valentine's Day to ALL!
And Happy Birthday to Moe!(2/13)
Hi family! This is so cool. Dylyn looks so big! I can't believe I haven't met her yet. I miss you guys a ton. The season ends for me in less than a week and a half and I want to try to get down to see Patrick and Jill soon. Basically all I'm doing other than swimming is school and then I'll start work when the season is over. Planning on spending most of the summer in Australia and I can't wait. I miss Erin in Ireland....
Any talk of a reunion this summer?
Love you guys. Happy Vday!
Hi! Wow, it's been way too long since I've spent time with y'all. I'm hoping to make it to Long Island for Labor Day Weekend. A friend is getting married, but I'd like to make a little vacation of it. Of course, if there's a reunion earlier and more people would be around, I'd rather do that. Hope all is well.
em thats weird i was thinking yesterday about coming to see you soon. so your busy? you should let me know when i can make a trip, or you can come here. its just that we are not that far away from each other and still haven't met up. hope to see everyone soon.
Hi to all,
Now that a couple people have responded, I can see how this could be really cool - especially as you add pictures and let us know who's where and doing what.
I'm home and working lots for tax season, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel - its April 15th. So, we saw Grandma and Uncle Chris tonight - Chris will set Grandma up so she can chat too. I bet Lee and Caroline would like to be in on this - if anyone has their email.
Last time Chris and Linda were here (2wks ago) we tried to talk about a family reunion this summer, but it didn't get settled. Maybe we should see who's available when and where we all want to get together? Pretty much anytime in the summer is good for me. When is your break in the summer Patrick?
Love to all (say hi to your families) - talk to you soon.
Well where is everybody? Chris, Linda and Christopher leave Friday for Dublin to see Erin. Hope you all have a great time over there - say hi for us.
Happy 50th Birthday Chris! Welcome to the club. Hope your trip - (the one to Dublin) was great, can't wait to hear about it and see all the great pictures.
Love to all.
Post a Comment