Friday, March 14, 2008

d.mae and k

Hi Family,
So, I see some more of us signed up...

Well, I'll update you all:
Dylyn and I are still living with Grandma and Pop Pop. I have to say, it sure is an adjustment being a parent, let alone being a parent living with your parents.. All in all, things are good!

Dylyn will be 19 months at then end of this month. That went fast. She runs everywhere and among her "grunting" she utters about 10 words that I can understand. She uses sign language often. She signs such things as more, please, thank you, come, eat, play, dog...

I am working at the local health food store, Sherry's for the time being. It's nice. Good people, good food and a great discount of course. Work at the Fishing Station will start up next month. Anyone want to come be a live in babysitter for the spring/summer? Oooh - I really like that idea.

I hope everyone is well. I really look forward to hearing from everyone.
love and laughter,
Kristen

No comments: